|Job Title:||Senior Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Nikita Jain|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2019 14:31|
Our client is the US industrial MNC- NYSE Listed. As a result of business needs, there is an exciting opportunity as a Senior Accountant to join their business based in Singapore. This role will assist the Finance department on the General Ledger (GL) section for the Singapore office. He/She needs to be familiar with statutory compliance reporting, standard concepts, practices and procedures within the accounting field.
- Engage in broad-based analyses and studies related to the business activities and ensure that financial policies and proper accounting rules are being followed consistently
- Financial Reporting - along with maintaining detailed schedules (Hyperion / HFM / HP)
- Assist in the monthly outlook forecast and annual budgeting process
- Liaison and attend to all financial operations, treasury, audit and corporate & other tax issues for the business unit
- Compliance with local statutory reporting and setting internal controls and ensuring compliances with corporate and local policies, procedures and regulations including compliance to SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act)
- Analyse operational issues impacting functional groups and the whole unit, and determine their financial impact
- Design and carry out processes to provide the business unit with the right information to set goals, make decisions and monitor performance
- Ensure all reporting deadlines are met and that the new reporting requirements are adopted.
- Fixed Assets Management and Involvement in Annual Physical Stock Take
- Perform any other work-related functions as deemed necessary and appropriate by immediate supervisor
- Proficiency in company tax, GST and MES audits with in-depth knowledge of local statutory
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or ACCA
- Hands-on experience in SAP / QuickBooks and Hyperion (HFM / HP) preferred
- 5-8 years of accounting experience with knowledge of US GAAP and SOX
- Able to work in the far west of Singapore
- Regional experience
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's