Sales Support, Intermediary Business, Global Asset Management
|Job Title:||Sales Support, Intermediary Business, Global Asset Management|
|Contact Name:||Gin Choo|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2021 09:48|
Our client is a global asset management firm looking to hire Sales Support for their Intermediary Business team due to business expansion in Asia.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to the Intermediary Sales team in Asia and working with prospects and clients in the wealth management/ private bank & other relevant segments primarily in Singapore but also other regions in Asia as needed. The role will work with platform support in the London and US offices in harnessing support.
The role will effectively contribute to the communication of our client's investment capabilities to prospects and clients. The candidate is required to maintain contact with clients by setting up meetings with prospects, preparing sales presentations and materials and follow up, and conducting research on the market and competition analysis. The role will also be required to provide timely client service support in terms of facilitating responses for questions from clients. This will require coordination with colleagues in Asia, US and Europe to get the response.
- Preparation of marketing materials working closely with the marketing teams in SG, US and UK
- Organising sales meetings
- Attending client meetings, taking notes and undertaking follow-ups.
- Responding to queries from prospects
- Managing and coordinating the RFP process
- Building and maintaining sales databases and reports
- Monitoring market place and competitor environment
- Involvement in and organization of sales and marketing events
- Prepare weekly and ad-hoc marketing material to be sent to clients in the region.
- Experience in Intermediary sales support role at a reputable asset manager. Will also consider those with 1-2 years' experience in sales support with additional experience in other support functions such as RFP writing or Client Service.
- Must be independently motivated and able to manage own workload, while constantly seeking to enhance knowledge and continuously improve the support function around the sales teams.
- Complete fluency in professional written and spoken English is a necessity.
- Background in financial literacy and genuine interest in investing is vital to be successful in this role.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Director, Asset Management
Head of Operations / COO Asset Management
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Director, Head of Data, Performance & Reporting, Asset Mgmt
Client Service Manager, Global Fund Manager