Sales Manager, Intermediary Sales, Global Asset Management
|Job Title:||Sales Manager, Intermediary Sales, Global Asset Management|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2018 15:55|
The Sales Manager will assist the Wholesale Directors who are responsible for the Retail segment of the Singapore and South East Asia wholesale business. The job as a sales manager means building relationships with, selling to and developing our business with both new and existing clients. Selling to clients includes a broad variety of activities ranging from identifying opportunities to delivery of in-depth fund and investment presentations to various divisions of our clients. The role also includes meeting day-to-day servicing and reporting needs of these clients. The client segment coverage includes (although not exhaustive) retail banks, insurance companies, IFAs, platforms and asset managers and the coverage within each client typically includes product teams, due diligence teams, ICs and RMs.
- To take on the full responsibility for a selected number of clients. To prepare and execute fund presentations to asset managers and fund selection units.
- To deliver presentations (covering market outlook, funds and educational topics) to clients including end investors.
- To drive sales and retain assets in existing funds in existing relationships, as well as increasing the number of funds in existing relationships.
- To identify, meet and negotiate with prospects and develop new business opportunities.
- To fulfil day-to-day (regular and ad-hoc) servicing and reporting needs of our clients.
- To contribute to the overall Singapore/SEA sales plan
- To prepare sales materials for our funds including presentations, placemats, brochures and write-ups.
- To work together with the marketing team to prepare and execute joint sales and marketing campaigns with our clients.
- To use Salesforce to aid sales and client relationship management.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- 3-7 years of relevant experience.
- We welcome candidates coming from fund product specialist, investment consultant, funds trainer from retail/ consumer/ insurance field to apple.
- Positive, passionate and proactive approach, welcoming with enthusiasm new initiatives and opportunities aimed to grow the business
- Natural attitude to overcome obstacles, by generating actionable proposals rather than simply raising issues
- Ability to think outside the box
- Team player
- Graduate caliber and good financial knowledge
- Experience in sales of financial products
- Well organized and attentive to details
- Outstanding internal and external communication
- Good negotiation skills
- Results orientation, able to work independently
- Able to organise work of self and others, being able to raise overall motivation
- Knowledge of specific Bloomberg, Morningstar and other specific tools
- Excellent English and Mandarin communication skill
- Excellent PC knowledge (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Director Data Analytics, Global Asset Management
Singapore River, Singapore
Investment Control Associate, Asset Management
Singapore River, Singapore
ESG/Sustainability Investment Specialist, Global Asset Manager
Director, Distribution Enablement - Asset Manager
China Property Credit Analyst - International Asset Manager