Risk Manager, VP level
|Job Title:||Risk Manager, VP level|
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Cochrane|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2019 13:43|
The Risk Management Officer is expected to assist the Head on all risk related tasks and duties as well as any other tasks assigned to the Department by senior management from time to time. The risk related tasks and duties may include the following :
- Formulate an effective Risk Management program that would be assessed on an annual basis in terms of its applicability given developments in the financial markets and manner of risk management being practised in Hong Kong.
- Ensure that the Company's risk framework is aligned with the Enterprise Risk Management framework of the parent company.
- Monitor the firm's regional risks, capital adequacy as well as other exposure limits as required in the Banking Ordinance and other relevant regulatory requirements.
- Implement the required corrective action and prepare the necessary reports to senior management and the Board of Directors for any risk limit breaches.
- Prepare and update the Company's Capital Management Plan.
- Prepare and update the Company's Business Continuity Plan and have oversight of the BCP exercise.
- Take the lead on the annual Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) as well as the HKMA annual Operational Risk Management (ORM) Assessment of the Company.
The ideal candidate will have 7 years of experience working in banking risk, implementing the framework and managing the risk program. FRM or and audit background would be ideal.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's