Risk Manager, Global Investment Fund
|Job Title:||Risk Manager, Global Investment Fund|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||February 02, 2018 16:40|
Our client is a premier global investment fund with offices across the US, London and Asia
As a result of their growth globally, they are seeking to appoint a senior front office risk manager to join them in their Singapore office.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the PM to develop tools that can enable the investment manager to improve their risk returns
- Managing on a proactive basis the risk exposure of the PM books
- Help manage portfolio performance drivers
- Provide quant analytics on the risk profiles of the portfolios
- Constantly engage PMs on acceptable risk behaviour that is in line with the firm's risk appetite and culture
You should be tertiary qualified and hold a technical degree in Maths, science or engineering field and ideally hold a postgrad in a quant field (MSc or PhD). You should possess at least 7 years of relevant risk management experience working in the front office of an investment bank or hedge fund. You should possess strong quant modelling and analytical skills and have good communications skills.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Trade Finance Operations, Investment Management
Head of Equity Operations, Asset Management
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Credit Research Analyst, China Coverage
VP, Finance and Accounting, PE/Alternative Investments
Quantitative Developer, Alternative Investments