Risk Analyst, Global Hedge Fund
|Job Title:||Risk Analyst, Global Hedge Fund|
|Contact Name:||Orelia Chan|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2018 08:43|
A leading global hedge fund is looking for an experienced Risk Analyst to join their Singapore team.
Reporting to the Asia Head of Risk, the Risk Analyst must have experience building and running risk models, and will have the opportunity to work with traders and quants in the region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building and running risk models, including factor models, performance attribution, style analysis, and ad-hoc analysis
- Working with traders and quants on program coding and generating risk scenarios
Key requirements include:
- Degree/education background in quantitative areas
- 5-10 years' working experience within hedge fund or investment bank (front office experience as a trader/structurer is a plus)
- Solid knowledge of derivatives valuation and risk
- Strong IT knowledge and experience in VB, SQL and R required
- Ability to communicate effectively and prioritize in a fast-moving environment
- Japanese language proficiency is a plus, but not essential as this role might have interaction with Japanese stakeholders
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's