RFP/ Investment Writer, Global Asset Management
|Job Title:||RFP/ Investment Writer, Global Asset Management|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2018 14:46|
Pre-Sales Materials: Institutional RFPs/RFIs
This position is responsible for producing/originating accurate and high quality responses for RFPs/RFIs/Consultant Questionnaires, for the purpose of pitching for new investment mandates with institutional clients.
The role supports RFPs/RFIs requests from Singapore and Hong Kong.
The incumbent will be required to coordinate appropriate answers from various subject matter experts, refining and rewriting the contents to communicate the firm's investment processes, philosophy and strategies to potential and existing clients.
Pre-sale Materials: Pitch Books
The incumbent needs to partner portfolio managers, investment specialists, and product specialists to draft/assemble pitch books for key strategies which the Singapore office is responsible for. This is done in collaboration with business development teams.
The role also covers regular review and updating of pitch books and ensuring the consistency of content and data accuracy.
Review of Consultant Data Base and Qvidian System
The job scope includes regular updating and the review of answers in the Qvidian System (RFP system) and any other in-house database to ensure accurate and updated information are available to local and global sales and marketing teams.
The role requires a pro-active and sales/marketing oriented approach whereby the incumbent constantly strives to improve on the quality of answers in order to bring in institutional mandates.
Supervision of the local RPF team
The incumbent is responsible for on-going reviews and supervision of the quality of institutional marketing materials produced by the team. He/She will work in close collaboration with Tokyo IMP teams to ensure consistency in content, style and depth across all strategies in Singapore and firm-wide.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong product and financial knowledge in the asset management industry
- Strong RFP writing and pitch book drafting skills in English
- Creative and innovative in angling key messages and developing content
- Analytical, numeric and competent in the use of fund performance databases such as Bloomberg, Morningstar workstation
- Excellent understanding and articulation of investment processes
- Good communication/interfacing/influencing skills with the ability to draw out appropriate responses from subject matter experts and able to connect well with business development teams
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines, detail oriented and responsive to queries
Experience / Qualifications:
- Must be knowledgeable in related asset classes (equities, fixed income and multi-assets)
- A strong command of written and spoken English
- Has experience in managing a team with a similar role
- Required industry paper qualification as specified by MAS
- Degree in the field of Mass Communications/Banking & Finance or related fields
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Implementation Manager/Sr. Manager, Global Asset Management
VP, Asset Architecture & Control - Investment Manager
Head of Enterprise Risk Management - Asset Manager
Regional Payroll Associate - Top Tier Asset Manager
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Director, Head of Data, Performance & Reporting, Asset Mgmt