RFP Analyst, European Asset Manager
|Job Title:||RFP Analyst, European Asset Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2021 15:21|
We are seeking for a RFP Specialist to join the growing team of RFP function in Singapore for one of the global asset managers based in Singapore.
You will be responsible for the co-ordination and delivery of client and consultant Requests for Proposals (RFP), Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQ) and Requests for Information (RFI) to all client types and channels within the APAC region, giving you exposure to intermediary channels, institutional clients such as pension funds or family offices. This is an excellent chance to get hands on exposure to an array of investment strategies and be part of a global team of RFP professionals.
Key Outcomes / Responsibilities:
- Production of comprehensive & compelling tender documents, within set deadlines that meet the needs and expectations of internal and external clients
- Preparation of complex and/or high profile submissions through providing input into strategy and content development - including writing, editing and/or customising responses
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and others to refine proposal sections to ensure accuracy, compliance, and consistency
- Attend to ad-hoc queries and requests for information efficiently and effectively
- Create, maintain and enhance productive working relationships across different business units globally
- Content / Narratives - update and maintain QVidian sections; acquire sign-off from SMEs / key stakeholders
- Participate in ongoing team projects & contribute to the development of processes & services or the improvement of standards & efficiency
- Develop good appreciation of product suite
The likely incumbent will come with at least 2- 5 years of related RFP experience derived either from another AM house, a custodian bank or a PE house. You will be someone who is strong in building relationships, open to learn and meticulous in nature.
They should possess drive and enthusiasm to identify opportunities for improvements in process. The position requires a high degree of responsibility and accuracy. They should be an ambassador that helps build the professional credibility of the RFP team both internally and externally.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Investment Writer, European Asset Manager
Product Specialist - Equities, Global Asset Manager
Fixed Income Trade Support, Top Tier Asset Manager
Director of China Strategy - Asset Management
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Fixed Income Portfolio Analytics, Asset Manager(12 month FTC)