Rewards Manager, Singapore, Financial Services
|Job Title:||Rewards Manager, Singapore, Financial Services|
|Contact Name:||Franki Crosse|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2020 15:48|
This is an exciting opportunity for a forward-thinking and proactive Compensation and Benefits leader to take things forward for a great brand in growth.
- Leading Rewards for Singapore, taking responsibility for all aspects and managing a small team
- Driving the annual compensation structure, performance and review process
- Ensuring the brand is competitive in the market for talent and rewarding employees fairly and attractively
- Leading rewards projects across policy and process alignment, systems, pay structures etc.
- Working closely with the payroll team to ensure consistency
- Managing and analysing HR metrics and reporting to ensure commercial decisions are made which are aligned to business needs
- Significant experience in a Rewards/Compensation and Benefits role where you've led this at a senior level, working with top stakeholders across the business
- Strong exposure to gathering market data and salary benchmarking
- Experience gained in large-scale environments which are highly complex globally and where you've had to work with the business, HR, HRSS and wider teams to deliver effective programmes
- Experience leading Rewards in a regulated environment
- An engaging personality where you can take your technical expertise then adapt to your stakeholder's style accordingly
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's