Rewards Manager + HR Projects, Singapore, Financial Services
|Job Title:||Rewards Manager + HR Projects, Singapore, Financial Services|
|Contact Name:||Franki Crosse|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2020 11:21|
This is an exciting opportunity for a forward-thinking and proactive Compensation and Benefits leader to take things forward for a great brand in growth.
- Leading Rewards for Singapore, taking responsibility for all aspects and managing a small team
- Driving the annual compensation structure, performance and review process
- Ensuring the brand is competitive in the market for talent and rewarding employees fairly and attractively
- Leading rewards projects across policy and process alignment, systems, pay structures etc.
- Working closely with the payroll team to ensure consistency
- Managing and analysing HR metrics and reporting to ensure commercial decisions are made which are aligned to business needs
- Taking on ad-hoc HR projects that you feel passionate about. This could be HR metrics, graduate attraction, wellness etc.
- Significant experience in a Rewards/Compensation and Benefits role, leading the end to end cycle
- Strong exposure to gathering market data, salary benchmarking and managing complex offers
- Experience working with the payroll team to ensure accuracy and consistency
- A wider interest in HR projects and contributing to the wider HR team and business' success
- Experience gained in Financial Services is a big plus
- An engaging personality where you can take your technical expertise then adapt to your stakeholder's style accordingly
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HR Manager (Employee Relations), Financial Services
HR Business Partner, Singapore, MNC
HR Project Manager, Financial Services
Recruitment Consultant, Financial Services
HR Manager - Education Sector
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong