Resourcing Partner, Team Lead, Pharmaceutical Giant
|Job Title:||Resourcing Partner, Team Lead, Pharmaceutical Giant|
|Contact Name:||Andrea Merrigan|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2017 13:52|
Our client is a leading global Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) and is looking for a Resourcing Partner to lead a team of recruiters' onsite in Singapore at their client's pharmaceutical manufacturing plant. This is a new account for the RPO and they are gaining regional presence, already going live in the Philippines, Vietnam and Hong Kong, and now Singapore.
- Meeting line managers to discuss new vacancies, agree resourcing strategy and provide regular market information
- Building and maintaining internal relationships with the client providing credible and consultative advice
- Acting as the interface to HR community / Line Management / RPO Management
- Encouraging skills transfer to new members or to keep existing members abreast of developments as well as knowledge share whether within the on-site team or with regular peer contact
- Working with approved PSL vendors and direct recruitment methods to source candidates
- Managing the offer process - including providing up-to-date salary/rate and market information and comparison data from recent hires in the business area and successful transition from offer stage to start date
You should have manufacturing and pharma experience and at least 10 years of recruitment experience and have led a team before. Strong stakeholder management skills are also a requirement. This role will be based in the west of Singapore.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's