Research Associate, Award-Winning Executive Search Firm
|Job Title:||Research Associate, Award-Winning Executive Search Firm|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||Competitive Remuneration + Base|
|Contact Name:||Eva Leung|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2018 11:55|
- Generate and assess candidate profiles aligned to specific client assignments, both retained and contingent
- Proactively manage and develop a strong candidate pipeline across all specialisms and disciplines within selected professions
- Conduct market intelligence projects and prepare industry analysis reports for retained assignments
- Keep abreast of industry trends and activities for business development opportunities
- Attend client meetings and assignment briefs with the designated consultant
Degree qualified, the ideal candidate will have gained 1+ years' experience as a Researcher, or Junior Recruiter within a recruitment consultancy. With a customer focused mind-set, you will bring a high-level of attention to detail, and excellent time management skills. Self-motivated, you are proactive in contributing constructively to the team synergy and broader business objectives. Excellent personal presentation, communication and a genuine inter-personal approach is required to build rapport with range of stakeholders, internal and external. This could be the springboard to long career in recruitment and, for the right person, a career path to consultant.
Profile Search & Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's