|Job Title:||Research Associate|
|Contact Name:||Patricia Ma|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2021 15:54|
The successful candidate will be directly reporting to the Director and your primary objective will be to provide a highly professional service and work with the team in all aspects of research in relation to specific client assignments, candidate management and broader industry subject matter used in external communications.
- Generate and assess candidate profiles aligned to specific client assignments, both retained and contingent
- Proactively manage and develop a strong candidate pipeline across all specialisms and disciplines within the Financial Services sector
- Maintain an existing Candidate database network to a high standard of accuracy
- Conduct market intelligence projects and prepare industry analysis reports for retained assignments
- Assist your Director and other employees of the Company in the management of key Client accounts.
- Prepare presentations and research reports for Clients
- Keep abreast of industry trends and activities for business development opportunities
- Meet and interview prospective Candidates on behalf of the Company and its Clients from time to time with the designated consultant
- Attend client meetings and assignment briefs with the designated consultant
- Develop effective, professional and respectful working relationships with all other employees of the Company.
- University degree holder
- At least 1+ years' working experience in a professional, office environment
- 2+ years' experience as a Researcher, or Junior Recruiter within a recruitment consultancy is a strong plus
- Possess a strong customer focused mind-set
- High-level of attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated, with a proactive approach to work
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills
- Ability to stay calm and work under pressure
- Strong team player
- Excellent relationship-building skills, and ability to build rapport with a range of stakeholders, internal and external
Interested candidates please contact Patricia Ma at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's