Regional Technical Manager, APAC
|Job Title:||Regional Technical Manager, APAC|
|Location:||Guangzhou Shi, Guangdong|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Qin|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2017 16:31|
Title: Regional Technical Manager, APAC
Report to: Vice President, Marketing
Location: Guangzhou or Taipei
Our client is a top leading Market Introducer that has solid market knowledge and diverse product line to deliver innovative solutions in the Asia Pacific, offering complete supply chain management, transportation, documentation and warehousing. Under the alignment with strong Asia Pacific marketing leadership, the Vice President, Marketing, the role will be in co-operation with the Vice President, Marketing; the role will formulate functional strategies and be responsible for implementation.
Take the leading role in driving forward the "Innovation Centre of Excellence" to leverage on regional platform for creating competitive differentiation and advantage.
- Responsible to develop formulations, solutions, projects, branded products and new concepts based on executing market "push" and "pull".
- Provide technical leadership and direction to the organization; coordinate, drive, and manage strategies for existing and development of new innovations.
- Provide the organization with application and technical solutions training.
- Drive technical marketing content for collaterals and publications aligned with established go to market strategy.
- Ensure effective technical application sales aids are made available to our sales organization and shared between countries.
- Manage Regional Innovation Centre labs as Best-in Class. Maintain a system to qualitatively and quantitatively evaluate and measure job requests for their value-add.
- Responsible to technically support and consult with "supplier team" maintaining relationships and developing new suppliers.
- Establish and maintain strong internal and external network for technical trends and know-how sharing.
- Actively participate in assisting local countries, driving forward new project and business development.
- Support and proactively participate in driving forward company strategic development and initiatives.
- PhD or Masters in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Polymer Science.
- 10 years relevant working experience within a relevant field having ability to formulate marketing concepts.
- Strong leadership, influencing and interpersonal skills. A solid leader with a proven track record in managing dynamic indirect-teams to deliver stretched goals. Able to motivate and align direction, set priorities and objectives to drive results.
- Customer focused with solid interpersonal skills and good networking ability to build relationship with both suppliers and customers.
- Strong communicators in both written and spoken English, fluent in some local languages, with good understanding and appreciation of a multi-culture environment.
- High integrity and ethical standard, and excellent role model for the organization
To apply, please contact Nicole Qin at Nqin@profileasia.com quoting reference NQ22181
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's