Regional Supply Chain Projects Director (Building Management)
|Job Title:||Regional Supply Chain Projects Director (Building Management)|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2020 16:03|
Our client is a global Heavy Equipment Manufacturer. They are market leaders in the development of complex and innovative advanced technology and building solutions, and its reputable market position in maintaining high quality supply chain and enabling strategic field services capabilities. The company takes pride in ensuring optimized end-to-end supply chain and service operations management to achieve maximized customer satisfaction in Asia Pacific and beyond.
They are currently on an active look out for a suitable candidate as Regional Supply Chain Projects Director (Building Management). He/she will be the critical point of contact in terms of ensuring proper supply chain and subcontractor/ supplier management activities, aligned with global strategies.
Reporting to the Senior Operations Director, Asia, this position will be focusing on the below:
- Subject Matter Expert to ensure the proper review and implementation of critical raw material forecasting and onsite service operations in Southeast Asia region and beyond
- Functionally lead the supply chain and suppliers/ service providers to ensure complex field operations are properly planned and executed in a timely manner
- Review, develop and implement effective and creative supplier strategies to optimise field services performance to ensure proper commissioning of related construction or building projects
- Analyse existing material planning and should-costing workflow to enable efficient delivery of sub-contracting field services
- Develop and deploy feasible regional purchasing methodology to ensure overall project pricing competitiveness
- Active involvement in deep-dive analysis of required process improvement initiatives
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 10 - 12 years of relevant experience in managing regional Supply Chain Operations in a complex building management environment
- Acquired experiences and good understanding of international procurement regulations
- Proven track record in developing Asia Material Planning & Service Operations framework
- Excellent solution-oriented mind set and to eloquently communicate new strategies to relay and/or drive process improvements across a global organisation to important stakeholders
- Good at multi-tasking and comfortable with adherence to tight project timelines
- Good understanding of SAP and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's