Regional Supply Chain Lead (Healthcare)
|Job Title:||Regional Supply Chain Lead (Healthcare)|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2021 10:09|
Our client is a global Healthcare & Life Sciences Diagnostics business. They are market leaders in the development of a variety of innovative healthcare products globally. The company has a significant presence in Asia in terms of its reputable market position in developing best-in-class supply chain distribution capabilities, and takes pride in ensuring optimized regional activities to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are currently on an active look out for a suitable candidate as a Regional Supply Chain Lead (Healthcare), who is the critical point of contact in terms of ensuring smooth and efficient supply chain processes and logistics work flow. Reporting to the Regional Supply Chain, Senior Manager, and this position will be focusing on the below:
- Lead a small team to oversee end to end Supply Chain Planning, Logistics and Order Fulfilment activities for the region
- Spearhead continuous process improvements in supply chain management, with acquired experiences across S&OP (Sales and Operation Planning), inventory analysis and strategic distribution management
- Actively collaborate with Asia and Global sites to ensure optimal demand forecast and supply balance management, including that of managing inventory and safety stock levels within Asia by means of introducing effective replenishment planning processes etc.
- Strategize and lead enhancements in overall Supply Chain and Inventory Planning, reviewing and developing improved processes by means of conducting Supply Chain Root Cause Analysis relevant to Excess and Obsolete Inventory Management and Distribution Lead Time etc.
- Ensure efficient logistics/warehousing and order processing operations in Singapore, Malaysia, India and other critical markets in Asia, including that of monitoring and controlling 3PL performance levels etc.
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 7 - 9 years of relevant experience in end-to-end Supply Chain or related International Business Management experiences in a high-volume Medical Device environment
- Proven track record in acquired solution-oriented mind set to deal with complex and matrix organizational framework
- Excellent hands-on experience and knowledge in driving Supply Chain Excellence
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to relay and/or drive process improvements across a global organisation to important stakeholders
- Good understanding of SAP and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's