Regional Supply Chain & Operations Director (Consumer Goods)
|Job Title:||Regional Supply Chain & Operations Director (Consumer Goods)|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2020 16:46|
Our client is a recognised Consumer Goods Business in Asia. They are market leaders in the development and innovative management of a variety of products & integrated supply chain services. The company has a reputable market position in developing high-quality consumer and e-commerce management capabilities and takes pride in ensuring an optimized end-to-end supply chain and strategic logistics management to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are currently on an active lookout for a suitable candidate as an experienced Regional Supply Chain & Operations Director. He/she will be part of the Senior Management Committee and provides leadership in terms of ensuring optimized supply chain management, as well as optimal supplier and service provider management to ensure on-time distribution/delivery processes, including ensuring accurate fast-moving demand forecast activities in the region.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this position will be focussing on the below:
- Lead key strategic end to end Supply Chain, Strategic Sourcing and Logistics work-stream activities to optimally support rapid business expansion in Southeast Asia and beyond
- Spearhead optimization in overall logistics and warehousing workflow; including that of controlling relevant logistics spend
- Introduce a sound framework to ensure accuracy in regional Demand Forecast Management and Supply Network Optimization processes
- Strategically translate high-volume online orders into confirmed sales by means of improving existing order management workflow, to achieve maximum fulfilment in ensuring on-time last-mile delivery
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 10 - 15 years of relevant experience in end-to-end Supply Chain and Logistics Management role in a complex Retail Management environment
- Acquired strategic experiences in managing and optimising capabilities of a very lean team
- Proven track record in Supply Chain Planning skills, with an acquired solution-oriented mindset to deal with a complex range of food and related consumer products
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to relay and/or drive process improvements to important senior stakeholders
- Good change management skills to identify and streamline existing operational processes in line with business growth and joint ventures
- Good understanding of SAP and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's