Regional Strategy Manager - Life Insurance
|Job Title:||Regional Strategy Manager - Life Insurance|
|Contact Name:||Minna Kwok|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2017 17:23|
A global Insurance company with strong presence in Asia is currently looking for a Regional Strategy Manager in the region. This is an excellent opportunity for candidate with strategy planning and execution experience from an in house environment, or a reputable external consultant.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Strategy, you will be responsible for the planning and product of strategy plans and financial planning for the region.
You will work closely with local business heads as well as key regional decision makers, to manage the overall strategy planning process, regularly review business targets and report regularly on execution process.
You will qualify for this position, if you possess the following:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in financial services industry or management consulting
- A bachelor degree from a reputable university, ideally in a relevant discipline, such as finance, actuary, or economics
- Insurance or financial services qualification is highly preferred
- Actuarial or Accounting qualification is a strong plus but not a must
- Experience in research management role is highly valued
- Strong quantitative and accounting skills; and demonstrated capability in performing business analysis, data analysis and conducting presentation with senior management audience;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills; able to effectively communicate with senior management on a frequent basis; clear and concise communicator within a team environment;
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's