Regional Sourcing Manager, Food Production
|Job Title:||Regional Sourcing Manager, Food Production|
|Contact Name:||Phua Shyan-Hwei|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2018 09:03|
This is an exciting new role with a high level of visibility where you will support the Asia leadership team in shaping the regional industrial footprint through developing contract manufacturing strategy and developing a network on contract manufacturing capabilities in Asia (SEA, India and North Asia). Reporting to the Supply Chain Director, you will be responsible for
- Leading contract manufacturer (CM) selection, qualification process and contract negotiation to secure favourable rates, contractual terms and conditions.
- Developing market insights on potential CM capabilities in the region and build a network of contract and toll manufacturing capabilities for the region.
- Managing the CM project from identification of potential manufacturers to implementation
- Acting as liaison and POC between CM and the functional departments within the region.
- Developing and maintaining relationship with CMs including quarterly performance review, proactively managing CMs' performance and establish a clear performance metrics.
- Ensuring CMs meet all safety and quality standards in cooperation with the supplier quality manager.
- Communicating production needs to the CM and ensuring that material and capacity are available to meet demand and deliver on time.
- Working with finance to monitor monthly financials performance and achievement of business case targets
- Supporting the sourcing of intermediate products for CMs and organisation's own plants
The successful candidate will have at least 10 years' experience in managing contract manufacturing, preferably in food production industry. Degree qualified in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business or an equivalent, you possess strong analytical and organisational skills and proven ability to manage complex negotiations.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's