Regional Sales Manager, European Food Company
|Job Title:||Regional Sales Manager, European Food Company|
|Contact Name:||Johannes Tan|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019 18:16|
1. Key Account Management
- Able to independently identify, establish contact and negotiate in order to start business with a new key account (modern trade).
- Carry out professional key account management practices (planning, relationship management, handle operational issues and achieving sales targets).
- Lead in the negotiation that delivers a win/win outcome with key accounts.
- Create, execute BTL activity calendars and monitor ensure effective execution of the activities.
- Obtain and analyze POS data from key account to develop insights that helps to improve the business.
- Active market / competitive intelligence to ensure key stakeholders are informed with latest info and trends.
- To readily conduct market visits and/or data gathering to ensure merchandising and distribution targets are met.
- Responsible for payment / credit terms maintenance of key accounts.
2. Regional Distributor & Wholesale Management
- Able to independently identify (travel within China) - to establish contact and negotiate in order to start business with a new regional distributor and/or wholesaler.
- Managing, training and motivating teams of distributors' sales force to ensure proper execution in the market.
- Achieve sales targets and explore new business opportunities with regional distributors.
- Manage operational issues with internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for payment / credit terms maintenance of wholesalers / distributors.
- Troubleshooting 'on the ground' on numerous operational issues (i.e. CIQ clearance) to ensure execution excellence.
- Monitor & report on industry trends and competitive environment.
- Ensure projects are well coordinated with APAC Marketing and China suppliers for creating of POS and other trade related materials.
- Management of the stock inventory, pricing and A&P.
- Bachelor Degree. MBA is a plus.
- 8-10 years of domestic china regional sales experience in Distributor Trade & Modern Trade in the foods industry.
- Ability to work with cross-functional team leads and manage senior stakeholders within the business.
- Strong desire for personal/career growth.
- Proactive, innovative and good communication skills in Mandarin and English.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's