Regional Sales Account Manager, Global Online Travel Brand
|Job Title:||Regional Sales Account Manager, Global Online Travel Brand|
|Contact Name:||Jarrold Lin|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2017 10:03|
Our client is a leading player in the online travel sector, and has demonstrated extensive growth within the online and e-commerce space. Given their expansion to spearhead strategies out of their Asia Pacific HQ here in Singapore, there is now a need to hire a Regional Sales Account Manager to drive their commercial objectives across Asia.
This is a leadership position that is crucial to the evolution of their business growth across the Asian region, and will spearhead and lead a team remotely based across various parts of the region. Driving strategic growth here in Singapore, this individual will be responsible for driving and leading all commercial objectives, working closely with key partners across various parts of the region.
Because of the nature of their business, there is a need to leverage on data and e-commerce metrics (i.e conversion) to drive both retention and acquisition targets. You will:
- Achieve individual and team revenue, conversion and listing acquisition targets.
- Conduct regular one-on-ones, performance appraisals and execute professional development plans.
- Advise existing and prospective clients on company products and services.
- Generate and maintain an ongoing and sustainable pipeline of high quality prospects.
- Maintain continuous improvement to existing sales processes to maximize team efficiency.
- Design and deliver ongoing sales training to maximize team performance.
- Develop expert local knowledge of the online travel market in assigned territory and accurately assesses and embrace opportunities as they arise.
Ideally, you are degree qualified and come with more than 8 years of demonstrated sales and account management experience with ideally within a travel-related organization or have managed travel and hospitality accounts from a prior consumer background. Understanding of e-commerce metrics will be essential as well.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's