Regional Reverse Operations Manager
|Job Title:||Regional Reverse Operations Manager|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2021 13:42|
Our client is a recognized Technology Business in Asia. They are market leaders in the development and innovative management of a variety of products & integrated e-commerce supply chain services. The company has a reputable market position in developing high quality consumer and e-commerce management capabilities, and takes pride in ensuring optimized end-to-end supply chain strategies to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are currently on an active look out for a suitable candidate as an experienced Regional Reverse Operations Manager. He/she will be part of the Regional Supply Chain & Logistics Hub will be a Subject Matter Expert in terms of ensuring optimized 3PL management, as well as optimal supplier and service provider management to ensure on-time distribution and last mile delivery processes.
Reporting to the Head of Transport Operations, this position will be focusing on the below:
- Lead key strategic Reverse Logistics activities aligned with Product roadmap within Southeast Asia region and beyond
- Spearhead optimization in overall Technology Data Analysis and related Transport Data Points by means of close collaboration with regional commercial leaders
- Actively support and ensure good Logistics Solutions vendor performance by means of implementing strategic Project Management framework, including that of leading required Transport Workshops etc.
- Strategically translate high-volume online orders into confirmed sales by means of improving existing order management workflow, to achieve maximum fulfilment in ensuring on time last mile delivery
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 6 - 8 years of relevant experience in Supply Chain and Logistics Management role in a complex Technology environment
- Proven track record in E-Commerce Supply Chain Management skills, with acquired solution-oriented mind set to deal with complex Fast-Moving and High Volume Consumer products
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to relay and/or drive process improvements to important senior stakeholders
- Good change management skills to identify and streamline existing operational processes in line with business growth and joint ventures
- Good understanding of SAP and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Regional Senior Business Development Manager (Logistics)
Regional Category Lead (Manufacturing)
Regional Supply Chain Lead (Healthcare)
Quality Assurance Manager (Healthcare)
Vice President, Logistics & Procurement Excellence