Regional Quality Manager (Automotive Manufacturing)
|Job Title:||Regional Quality Manager (Automotive Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2020 15:30|
Our client is a global Specialty Manufacturing business. They are market leaders in the development of complex and innovative advanced speciality chemicals and customised solutions, and its reputable market position in maintaining high-quality supply chain and quality management capabilities. The company takes pride in ensuring optimized end-to-end operations management to achieve maximized customer satisfaction in Asia and beyond.
They are currently on an active lookout for a suitable candidate as Regional Quality Manager (Automotive Manufacturing). He/she will be the critical point of contact in terms of ensuring effective re-design and stabilisation of APAC Quality Standards to align with global customer expectations and strategies, as a strategic individual contributor.
Reporting to the Global Quality Head, this position will be focusing on the below:
- Subject Matter Expert to ensure the proper review and development of complex Quality Management process for the APAC markets concerned, an important role to optimally bridge and ensure sustainable strategic technical relationships between internal manufacturing team and external customers
- Actively involved in the creation and successful implementation of efficient containment plans, and drive prompt corrective actions where required
- Partner with the internal sales team to be up to date of customer complaints or other product-related issues, and henceforth conduct deep-dive analysis and derive best practices and technical improvements to achieve a high level of technical compliance
- Spearhead required product quality and related technical discussions with customers for New Product Introductions, to ascertain high-quality management and performance
Asia * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 8 - 10 years of relevant experience in managing regional or global Quality Strategies in a high-intensity environment
- Acquired experiences and a good understanding of international QMS regulations
- Proven track record in developing Asia complex quality framework, specific to the Automotive business and beyond
- Experienced in the IATF16949 standards
- Excellent solution-oriented mindset and to eloquently communicate new strategies to relay and/or drive process improvements across a global organisation to important global stakeholders
- Good at multitasking and comfortable with adherence to tight project timelines
- Good understanding of SAP and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's