Regional Product Development Manager
|Job Title:||Regional Product Development Manager|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2020 14:51|
Our client is a Global Chemicals Manufacturing business. They are market leaders in the development and innovative production of a variety of customised products and solutions, and its reputable market position in maintaining high-quality product management for the Asia markets. The company takes pride in ensuring an optimized end-to-end portfolio and effective profitable optimization processes to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are currently on an active lookout for a suitable candidate as a Regional Product Development Manager. He/she will be the main point of contact in terms of ensuring high standards of product offerings and indent flows from multiple global and regional plants to the APAC region. This role will essentially be in charge of driving strategic product redesign and new product innovation activities by working closely with global stakeholders.
Reporting to the Vice President, Business & Operations Management this position will be focusing on the below:
- Lead discussions and decision-making processes to ensure effective propositions of business profit optimization initiatives, balancing complex production capacity against product growth and profitability
- Active involvement in ensuring the smooth ramp-up of new products from initial design to prototype testing to implementation phases
- Ensure maximum profitable outputs in terms of production capability by means of reviewing and improving existing rationalisation of product specification and any process changes (including packaging amendments where required)
- Formulate and spearhead strategic and efficient regional Demand & Supply meetings as required, including overseeing proper raw material procurement workflow to optimise production assets in the APAC region and beyond
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 8 - 10 years of relevant experience in end-to-end Chemicals Product Management role in a complex manufacturing environment
- Acquired experiences in strategic portfolio management and production analytics
- Proven track record in showcasing a solution-oriented mindset to deal with a senior leader in cross-function groups
- Excellent interpersonal communication and change management skills to relay and/or drive process improvements across a global organisation to important stakeholders
- Good understanding of different ERP systems or Google Sheets is highly preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's