Regional Procurement Manager (Contract Manufacturing)
|Job Title:||Regional Procurement Manager (Contract Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2021 09:35|
Our client is a globally recognized Consumer Goods Business. They are market leaders in the development and innovative management of a variety of Food & Beverages products & integrated supply chain services. The company has a reputable market position, and takes pride in ensuring optimized end-to-end supply chain and strategic procurement and category management to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are currently on an active look out for a suitable candidate as an experienced Regional Procurement Manager (Contract Manufacturing). He/she will be part of the Management Committee and provides leadership in terms of ensuring optimized customer service standards, as well as optimal supplier and service provider management to ensure workable sourcing and category pricing strategies for a highly scalable business growth in the short to mid term.
Reporting to the Regional Procurement Director, this position will be focussing on the below:
- Lead key strategies specific to end to end Sourcing & Pricing Management, and lead the development of work-stream activities for contract manufacturing processes to optimally support rapid business expansion in Southeast Asia and beyond
- Spearhead optimization in overall direct raw material (including that of packaging and logistics) category spend
- Develop, design and introduce strategic product value proposition by driving continuous improvement in contract manufacturing work flow and implementations
- Ensure necessary supplier performance review and required deep-dive evaluations to make happen consistent product quality outputs and improved logistics lead time
- Introduce effective spend analysis methodologies and adopt overall procurement best practices
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 10 - 12 years of relevant experience in end-to-end FMCG Sourcing Management role in a complex Consumer Goods Manufacturing environment
- Acquired strategic experiences in managing and optimising capabilities of a very lean team
- Proven track record in Supply Chain & Procurement/ Sourcing skills, with acquired solution-oriented mind set to deal with complex range of food and related consumer products
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to relay and/or drive process improvements to important senior stakeholders
- Good change management skills to identify and streamline existing operational processes in line with business growth and joint ventures
- Good understanding of SAP and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's