Regional Logistics Program Lead (1 year Contract)
|Job Title:||Regional Logistics Program Lead (1 year Contract)|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2021 17:17|
Our client is a global Chemicals Manufacturing business. They are market leaders in the development of complex and innovative advanced specialty chemicals and customized solutions, and its reputable market position in maintaining high quality supply chain and logistics capabilities. The company takes pride in ensuring optimized end-to-end operations management to achieve maximized customer satisfaction in Asia and beyond.
They are currently on an active look out for a suitable candidate as Logistics Program Lead (Contract). He/she will be the critical point of contact in terms of ensuring effective re-design and stabilization of APAC overall Logistics and Warehouse Management standards aligned with Global business strategies, as a strategic individual contributor.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Director, this position will be focusing on the below:
- Subject Matter Expert to ensure the proper review and development of multi-modal Logistics and Distribution processes between Global Manufacturing sites and APAC Distribution Hub, an important role to optimally bridge and ensure sustainable strategic technical relationships between internal manufacturing team and external customers
- Lead 3PL monthly reviews to ensure optimal compliance to Regulatory requirements, as well as making happen continuous improvement programs
- Actively involved in ensuring healthy inventory levels for Dangerous Goods bulk Chemical products, including that of on time delivery and preparation of accurate Sales Orders etc
- Spearhead strategic Warehouse Transformation and other related projects to streamline logistics costs and distribution effectiveness
- Work closely with Commercial, Finance and Supply Chain Planning senior leaders to drive smooth Warehousing and Transportation activities
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 8 - 10 years of relevant experience in managing regional Logistics Strategies in a high intensity environment
- Acquired experiences and good understanding of international Trade Compliance and Logistics regulations
- Proven track record in developing Asia complex framework, specific to the Automotive business and beyond
- Excellent solution-oriented mind set and to eloquently communicate new strategies to relay and/or drive process improvements across a global organisation to important global stakeholders
- Good at multi-tasking and comfortable with adherence to tight project timelines
- Good understanding of SAP and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's