Regional L&D Manager, Luxury Retail
|Job Title:||Regional L&D Manager, Luxury Retail|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Brailsford|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2020 11:06|
Our client is a prestigious luxury retailer, headquartered in Europe with a global presence. The Regional L&D Manager will be a key member of a dynamic and forward-thinking team, working with the leadership team across APAC. This is a great opportunity to create and implement digital training and development initiatives to make a real impact on the entire L&D landscape for the region.
- Define the Retail Talent & Development strategy for APAC
- Coordinate with internal teams, subject matter experts, business unit heads and senior stakeholders to formulate the curriculum and initiatives to meet people development needs.
- Help ensure alignment of the learning strategy with overall people and organisation strategy.
- Team leadership, coaching and giving guidance to team members.
- Designing solutions, leading innovative design of critical learning interventions
- Design, including career paths/maps, capability frameworks, technical ladders for each technical discipline and contribution level
- Inspire an engaged culture of individual and organisational learning
- Proven track record of managing an L&D portfolio including Learning & Development, Talent & Performance Management, Development Planning, Capability Management and Employee Engagement
- Good knowledge of retail L&D with a passion for luxury
- Ability to manage and establish relationships with a diverse and dynamic client-based environment
- Strong Project Management skills with a demonstrated ability to lead projects from inception through completion
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's