Regional Financial Controller, Global Consulting
|Job Title:||Regional Financial Controller, Global Consulting|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Minna Kwok|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2017 09:00|
Our client is an international, award winning Design Company with a strong European background. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regional Financial Controller to be based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Group COO you will have responsibilities spanning across over 8 countries in the APAC region and on the group level. As the lead of the Accounting team in the region, you will have general management responsibilities, which is essential to the timeliness and accuracy of all book closing and financial reporting deadline. You will also take ownership of the company's Tax, Treasury, statutory and treasury matters across the region, ensuring that the finance operation is following the company's global compliance guideline and that financial risk is managed properly. Interacting directly with the Board of Directors, you will be leveraging your knowledge of the company's financial status in order to support key decision making which are pivotal to the company's medium and long term development.
Successful applicants should possess the following:
- Qualified Accountant with a background in Big 4 at manager/ senior manager level, with a minimum of 4 years of commercial experience.
- Experience working in a sizeable multinational company
- Strong knowledge in cross-border tax management
- Strong cash flow and treasury management experience
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese in written and spoken form,
- Highly polished presentation skills, solid experience in regional finance team management, a strong technical background are all essential, experience working in a creative environment will be beneficial.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manager, Financial Analysis, Retail/FMCG MNC
FInance Manager, Real estate and hospitality industry
Accounts Executive, Real Estate Fund
Associate Director, Treasury, Investment Management