Regional Customer Service & Logistics, Senior Executive
|Job Title:||Regional Customer Service & Logistics, Senior Executive|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2020 17:24|
Our client is a Global Specialty Chemicals Manufacturing business. They are market leaders in the development and innovative production of a variety of customised products and solutions, and its reputable market position in maintaining high-quality supply chain and logistics management. The company takes pride in ensuring an optimized end-to-end supply chain and engineering processes to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are currently on an active lookout for a suitable candidate as a Regional Customer Service & Logistics, Senior Executive. He/she will be the main point of contact in terms of ensuring optimized logistics and order fulfilment activities from multiple global and Asia-based plants to the APAC region. This role will essentially maintain efficient logistics support to optimally support on-time delivery to over 10 countries in Asia.
Reporting to the Regional Commercial Manager this position will be focusing on the below:
- Oversee and ensure a smooth flow for related import/ export and transhipment activities of semi-finished products from manufacturing sites to the relevant markets in Asia
- Ensure up-to-date product pricing list and shipping incoterms etc.
- Actively review shipping documents e.g. Bills of Lading to enable proper submissions to the relevant plants, freight forwarders and/or suppliers, including that of transportation of chemical samples where required
- Ensure accurate weekly or monthly logistics reports to the management team
- Support Singapore warehouse stock-taking activities to maintain optimal safety stock levels
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 6 - 8 years of relevant experience in end-to-end Supply Chain and Logistics Management role in a complex manufacturing environment
- Acquired experiences in operational supply chain and customer service management for Asia and beyond
- Proven track record in showcasing a solution-oriented mindset to deal with senior leaders in cross-function groups
- Excellent interpersonal communication and change management skills to relay and/or drive process improvements across a global organisation to important stakeholders
- Good understanding of different ERP systems is highly preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Regional Supply Chain & Service Operations Director
Regional Procurement Manager
Regional Quality Manager (Medical Devices)
Regional Sourcing Manager (USA Chemicals MNC)
Senior Engineer, R&D Mechnical