Regional Compliance Manager, Insurance
|Job Title:||Regional Compliance Manager, Insurance|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2019 13:13|
An international health insurance provider is looking to hire a Regional Compliance Manager APAC to be based in Singapore. It is a standalone role reporting to the MD APAC
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identification of best practice internal compliance practices and controls and implementation of these within the APAC region.
- Diagnose and develop procedures to ensure regional compliance with all regulatory, financial and core operational system requirements.
- Ensure corporate statutory reporting obligations are complied with and that license renewals are completed.
- Partner with the business and be the first point of contact for any regional compliance issues including local AML regulations.
- Act as the initial point contact for any questions or complaints from regulatory bodies.
- Provide or organise training on compliance issues for senior executives and staff
You should have 8+ years of experience in the insurance sector. Strong communication and effective stakeholder management skills. Only Singaporeans and PRs will be considered
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
AML Specialist, Leading Financial Platform
Head of Legal & Compliance, Real Estate Firm
Paralegal, Global Asset Manager
Senior Employment Counsel, International Corporate