Regional Compensation & Benefit Manager
|Job Title:||Regional Compensation & Benefit Manager|
|Contact Name:||Hazel Kok|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2019 09:43|
Regional Compensation and Benefit Manager (Logistic solutions)
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Compensation and Benefits professional to join a Global logistic solution company. This role will take responsibility in establishing compensation and benefit policies and framework, defining and reviewing process for the APAC region. You should be engaging and willing to get your hands on the operation aspect to drive change and bring in new practices to the organisation.
- Establish compensation philosophy and framework, salary offers for a new hires, internal equity analysis and external market benchmark exercise
- Review benefits administration and share best practises across the region
- Conduct annual salary review and bonus exercise
- Partner with finance on budgeting for all HR related items.
- Act as the Business Partner to Country HR on Compensation & Benefits matters
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Compensation and Benefit role with regional exposure
- A commercial mind-set with analytic background
- A self-starter with strong communication skill
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Rewards Manager + HR Projects, Singapore, Financial Services
People Manager, Singapore, Tech Start-Up
Asia Rewards Lead, Global Consumer Brand