Regional Chief Technology Officer, Financial Services
|Job Title:||Regional Chief Technology Officer, Financial Services|
|Contact Name:||James Rushworth|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2017 11:27|
In this broad leadership role covering 14 locations you will be responsible for the management and oversight of our client's regional data centres, management of production service, management of infrastructure engineers, influence over in-county Technology teams through country CEO's and application of Tech standards and definition of the strategy and future state for adoption of digital channels, cloud technology for infrastructure-as-a-service, Blockchain, Internet of Things etc.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides the vision and leadership for developing and implementing information technology initiatives in support of the business objectives.
- Lead strategic IT planning and management of current and future IT systems across the organisation.
- Assess and make recommendations on the improvement or re-engineering of the IT organisation, and company's business processes by capitalising on IT.
- Lead Cyber Security & Data Privacy initiatives to ensure the company and customer data is protected.
- Work with the IT Steering Committee and Senior Management team on project portfolios related to the information technology systems, hardware and security.
- Define and communicate all IT systems corporate plans, policies, and standards for the organisation.
- Oversee and manage all IT infrastructure, including software, hardware and network.
- Ensure continuous delivery of IT services through oversight of service level agreements with end users and monitoring of IT systems performance.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 10-15 years' experience in managing and/or directing a Regional APAC IT function.
- Strong business acumen and stakeholder management.
- Great understanding of project management principles.
- Proven leadership abilities in managing large diverse teams.
- Broad knowledge of the current and emerging trends in the IT industry, including technology directions and strategic application to cater for future business needs.
- Preferably with relevant consumer/retail financial services domain knowledge.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Chief Technology Officer, B2B Technology
Project Mgr/Business Analyst, Financial Institutional
Cloud Product Manager, Enterprise
Big Data Director, B2B and B2C Company