Regional Category Lead
|Job Title:||Regional Category Lead|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2021 14:39|
Our client is a leading Industrial Manufacturing MNC. They are market leaders in the development production of a variety of innovative industrial products globally. The company has a significant presence in Singapore and the rest of Asia in terms of its reputable market position in developing high quality manufacturing and distribution capabilities, and takes pride in ensuring optimized end-to-end supply chain and strategic commodity management to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are looking to hire a Regional Commodity Manager (Manufacturing), a Subject Matter Expert who is the critical point of contact in terms of ensuring a smooth flow of Procurement and Commodity Sourcing activities, supporting end to end front end Supply Chain Management processes from New Product Introductions to Mass Production processes, championing Supply Chain Excellence in Singapore and beyond.
Reporting to the Regional Supply Chain Senior Leader, and this position will be focussing on the below:
- Lead end to end regional commodity strategy as well as ensuring optimal commodity/ sourcing processes to enable a streamlined supply chain site operations
- Review and develop an effective supplier management work flow, especially so for critical part management to achieve optimal production capability
- Spearhead strategic supplier negotiation and identify opportunities for commodity process improvement activities in Southeast Asia and beyond
- Actively support strategic Supply Chain Transformation initiatives to ensure best-in-class Commodity Management in the region
Malaysia * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 7 - 9 years of relevant experience in end-to-end Procurement and Sourcing Management experience in a Clean Room Manufacturing environment
- Proven track record in acquired solution oriented mind set to deal with complex Production Process
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to relay and/or drive process improvements across a global organisation to important stakeholders
- Good understanding of SAP (MM/PP modules) and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's