Regional Business Solutions Manager (Logistics)
|Job Title:||Regional Business Solutions Manager (Logistics)|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2021 10:26|
Our client is a global Strategic Logistics Solutions MNC. They are market leaders in the development production of a variety of innovative Logistics products for Asia Pacific customers. The company has a significant presence in Singapore and the rest of Asia in terms of its reputable market position in developing best-in-class strategic distribution, warehousing and freight forwarding capabilities, and takes pride in ensuring optimized end-to-end supply chain and logistics management to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are currently on an active look out for a suitable candidate as an experienced Regional Business Solutions Manager (Logistics). He/she will be the main point of contact in terms of ensuring optimized logistics and regional distribution and freight activities in Singapore to ensure optimal route network management, aligned with strategic logistics procurement framework.
Reporting to the Global Senior Director, Supply Chain Engineering & Optimisation, this position will be focussing on the below:
- Lead and drive continuous Supply Chain Solutions Methodology for customers' complex business processes, across key areas of focus on strategic Network Design & Solutioning; Warehousing & Transport Optimization; as well as that of Integrated Procurement & Sourcing work flow as required
- Actively work with global Business Development leaders to identify areas for regional or global process improvements to ensure overall Operations Excellence for APAC region and beyond
- Spearhead detailed market and supply chain analysis to enable maximum probability of definite business wins by ensuring strategic business optimization activities in place
- Active involvement into deep dive procurement (including RFQ processes) by means of studying complex optimization solutions
- Champion supply chain excellence initiatives and ensuring best practices tailored to regional customers
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 8 - 10years of relevant experience in end-to-end Supply Chain and Logistics Management role in a complex Supply Chain environment
- Proven track record in strategic business development skills, with acquired solution-oriented mind set to design and introduce effective business plans to customers
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to relay and/or drive process improvements to important senior stakeholders
- Good change management skills to identify and streamline existing operational processes in line with business growth
- Good understanding of SAP and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's