|Job Title:||Recruitment Partner|
|Contact Name:||James Rushworth|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2021 15:37|
We are seeking a motivated, consultative and experienced Lead Recruitment Partner to join our collaborative, dynamic and forward-thinking team. Someone that will play an integral part in acting as a trusted client advisor and candidate advocate.
In this role, you will combine cutting-edge recruitment strategies and market intelligence to deliver exceptional talent to meet the critical recruiting needs of our clients. We're looking for individuals who demonstrate a strong, independent work ethic, knowledge of attracting top talent, develop and champion strong working relationships and a passion for providing excellent client satisfaction.
Our Recruiters provide an exceptional candidate experience through management of all aspects of the recruiting process including sourcing, screening, interviewing and recommending candidates for both interviews and for hire.
The Recruitment Partner's main duties include, but are not limited to:
- Role will be based virtually or on client site and externally you will be branded as the client organisation.
- Lead the selection process including identifying and assessing candidates, conducting initial phone screens, facilitating interviews and gathering feedback from our clients and candidates.
- Build and maintain a strong network of candidates through market research and ongoing bench management, demonstrating the ability to anticipate client needs and hiring manager preferences by delivering strong submit-to-interview and interview-to-offer ratios.
- Develop a creative and dedicated recruitment strategy to identify both passive and active candidates.
- Coach other members of the team to meet challenges head on and provide them with solutions to achieve the best outcomes.
- Present strong talent for open positions and overcome objections in the hiring process.
- Collaborate with hiring managers (clients) in final selections, compensation and recruitment processes focusing on adding value and doing what is best for the client.
- Maintain strong client and candidate relationships and satisfaction.
- Ensure weekly and monthly submit and hire goals are met.
- Update and maintain reports, such as applicant tracking system data and reports, along with other related administrative responsibilities.
- Several years of experience in recruiting for Technical/Software/Technology roles.
- Coaching experience, ability to lead less experienced team members.
- Experience working for RPO's or in-house organisations is a must.
- Successfully support all facets of recruiting including competitive market research, passive sourcing, advanced internet searches, negotiating and closing candidates while achieving results in a fast-paced, metrics and deadline-driven recruiting environment.
- Exceed performance expectations and goals, as well as implement feedback to achieve desired outcomes.
- Keeps recruiting pipeline in consideration at all times.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Execute recruitment strategies, including clear articulation of RPO and client relationship.
- Possesses strong time prioritisation skills, adopts change and demonstrates flexibility when directions and priorities shift.
- Actively participates on the recruiting team, looks for ways to make valuable contributions in addition to developing an environment of open collaboration.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency, experience working in an applicant tracking system and a strong social media presence.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Recruitment Consultant, Human Resources
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Recruitment Consultant, Financial Services
Recruitment Consultant, Human Resources
Recruitment Operations Manager, APAC, RPO
Recruitment Consultant, Sales & Marketing and Technology