Recruitment Operations Manager, APAC, RPO
|Job Title:||Recruitment Operations Manager, APAC, RPO|
|Contact Name:||Franki Crosse|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2021 11:25|
Who is WilsonHCG?
WilsonHCG is one of the fastest growing Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) companies in the world. Headquartered in the United States, WilsonHCG is a multi-award winning talent solutions provider, which means we offer a wide range of HR solutions that span talent acquisition and talent management. In short: We help businesses build modern workforce programs.
As a leader in our field, we have a global footprint that covers six continents and 40+ countries. We're passionate about revolutionizing the way in which organizations think about talent acquisition because we believe that people are the most important aspect of any company.
This is an exciting role as we expand our RPO offering across APAC!
The Recruitment Operations Manager at WilsonHCG is a client-facing, solution-oriented and strategic partner to Recruiters, clients and the CRM internal team. The ROM has responsibility for the successful and direct management of a team of Recruiters.
In this role, the ROM acts as an industry expert in market trends, sourcing techniques and networking. Leading by example, the manager of the team will determine weekly / monthly goals for Recruiters and drive team's performance to meet and exceed these goals. Coaching, mentoring and training facilitation are core responsibilities for the Recruitment Manager. While this role has managerial responsibilities, the ROM carries out Recruiter responsibilities by managing their own assigned requisitions.
- Previous and proven leadership / supervisory experience in RPO or Staffing industry preferred
- Strong time management, organization and attention to detail skills
- Ability to develop and present recruiting strategy plans for delivery clients and execute across team
- Successfully manage through metrics
- Solid business knowledge in multiple industries and displayed business acumen at all levels within client relationship
- Demonstrate agility by working in a fast paced environment with ever changing demands
- In-depth understanding of multiple recruiting platforms and ATS databases
- Expert in attracting talent through social media, alumni and social networking, Boolean strings, direct sourcing, traditional and creative sourcing methods and targeted referrals
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Human Resources Manager, Singapore, Manufacturing
Recruitment Consultant, Financial Services
Regional Recruitment Lead- Singapore, Financial Services
Recruitment Consultant, Sales & Marketing and Technology
HRIS Lead, Singapore, Consumer