Recruiter, Singapore, Technology
|Job Title:||Recruiter, Singapore, Technology|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Brailsford|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2020 11:13|
This is a rare opportunity to join a top technology brand with a strong name in the market. They're looking for a high potential Talent Acquisition specialist to take recruitment to the next level through their expansion plans.
- Define, plan and lead talent acquisition and recruitment strategy, with a focus on technology hiring
- Manage the recruitment process from sourcing, interviewing, and offer negotiation
- Embody the company culture and values throughout the recruiting process
- Partner with internal stakeholders on job design, descriptions, interview approach, compensation and market alignment
- Develop collaborative relationships with employers and employees within the same industry to identify potential talent. This is a role where networking will hugely pay off.
- Focus on candidate experience to ensure competitive advantage.
- Significant experience in corporate and/or search firm recruitment, with a focus on hiring technology talent and executives
- Strong networks within technology and digital, with creative ideas on how to further engage talent in a competitive landscape
- Experienced in building and utilizing a variety of recruiting tools and channels
- A strong grasp on the recruitment process and best practice to remain ahead of the game
- The personality to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- A true team player, with the ability to think big, then execute effectively to achieve business results
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Talent Acquisition Manager, Singapore, Technology
HR Manager, Singapore, Luxury Retail
Talent Development Lead, Singapore, Professional Services
Compensation & Benefits Senior Manager, Singapore, Healthcare
Recruitment Consultant, Sales & Marketing and Technology