Real Estate Multi Manager, Global Asset Management Firm
|Job Title:||Real Estate Multi Manager, Global Asset Management Firm|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2018 10:34|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analysis and evaluation of investments
- Assist in the evaluation and analysis of property funds for investment, including due diligence (commercial, tax, legal), negotiation and documentation.
- Client's Meeting
- Assist in preparing investment and portfolio reports for investors and to participate in client meetings and presentations to clients.
- Financial modelling
- Work on and maintain the fund of funds models as well as underlying fund models.
- Portfolio management
- Assist in on-going management, oversight and monitoring of investments and participation in Board and/or Advisory Committee meetings to ensure alignment with stated strategies and good corporate governance.
- Assist in preparing investment and portfolio reports for investors.
- Assist in the research and analysis on various property sectors in Asia.
- Screening of investments
- Assist in the review and screening of property funds to assess suitability of investment opportunities.
Candidates should come with at least 1-3 years of deal experience in real estate products within Asia and be proficient with financial modelling from scratch. Intellectual curiosity and a passion for real estate markets will be critical to do well in this role.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Implementation Manager/Sr. Manager, Global Asset Management
FX & Rates Execution Trader, Global Buy Side Firm
Head of Enterprise Risk Management - Asset Manager
Compliance Officer, Proprietary Trading Firm
Regional Payroll Associate - Top Tier Asset Manager
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong