Real Estate Multi Manager, Global Asset Management Firm
|Job Title:||Real Estate Multi Manager, Global Asset Management Firm|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2018 10:34|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analysis and evaluation of investments
- Assist in the evaluation and analysis of property funds for investment, including due diligence (commercial, tax, legal), negotiation and documentation.
- Client's Meeting
- Assist in preparing investment and portfolio reports for investors and to participate in client meetings and presentations to clients.
- Financial modelling
- Work on and maintain the fund of funds models as well as underlying fund models.
- Portfolio management
- Assist in on-going management, oversight and monitoring of investments and participation in Board and/or Advisory Committee meetings to ensure alignment with stated strategies and good corporate governance.
- Assist in preparing investment and portfolio reports for investors.
- Assist in the research and analysis on various property sectors in Asia.
- Screening of investments
- Assist in the review and screening of property funds to assess suitability of investment opportunities.
Candidates should come with at least 1-3 years of deal experience in real estate products within Asia and be proficient with financial modelling from scratch. Intellectual curiosity and a passion for real estate markets will be critical to do well in this role.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Portfolio Risk Manager, Global Asset Management Firm
Client Onboarding, Asset Management Firm
Senior Finance Manager, Investment Management Firm
Investment Portfolio Analyst, US Real Estate Investment Manager
Head of Alternatives Investments, Pan-Asia Asset Management