Real Estate Analyst, Global Asset Management
|Job Title:||Real Estate Analyst, Global Asset Management|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2018 14:27|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analysis and evaluation of investments
- Assist in the evaluation and analysis of property funds for investment, including due diligence (commercial, tax, legal), negotiation and documentation.
- Client's Meeting
- Assist in preparing investment and portfolio reports for investors and to participate in client meetings and presentations to clients.
- Financial modelling
- Work on and maintain the fund of funds models as well as underlying fund models.
- Portfolio management
- Assist in on-going management, oversight and monitoring of investments and participation in Board and/or Advisory Committee meetings to ensure alignment with stated strategies and good corporate governance.
- Assist in preparing investment and portfolio reports for investors.
- Assist in the research and analysis on various property sectors in Asia.
- Screening of investments
- Assist in the review and screening of property funds to assess suitability of investment opportunities.
Candidates should come with at least 1-3 years of deal experience in real estate products within Asia and be proficient with financial modelling from scratch. Intellectual curiosity and a passion for real estate markets will be critical to do well in this role.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Fixed Income Credit Analyst, Global Asset Manager Company
Operations Manager, Asset Management Firm
Compliance Manager, Asset Management Firm
Senior Operations Manager, Global Asset Manager Company
Senior RFP writer, Global Asset Manager