Real Estate Analyst, APAC, Global Real Estate Advisory Firm
|Job Title:||Real Estate Analyst, APAC, Global Real Estate Advisory Firm|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2020 18:26|
We are currently seeking a Senior Analyst to join a Global Real Estate advisory firm in Singapore that focuses on executing APAC real estate transactions. The role will be based in Singapore and be part of a Regional team.
As a member of the team, you will be involved in developing, coordinating and implementing cross-border Real Estate solutions involving Acquisitions, Sale, and Debt Advisory etc for a large institutional clients across the whole APAC for a whole host of real estate asset class.
- Executing both buy and sell-side transactional business across the APAC region;
- Conduct or review financial modelling, focusing on discounted cash flow analysis, sales comparable analysis, etc.;
- Review client/operator's cash flow projections and support with benchmarking analyses;
- Research and analyse real estate market fundamentals;
- Assist with pitch/marketing documents and any other duties that management may reasonably require.
- Support senior directors of the group, manage existing and prospective client relationships across Asia Pacific related to cross-border finance and investment services;
- Relevant 2-5 years' experience in real estate, either within an sell-side environment like advisory firm, research or a bank;
- Undergraduate degree in relevant discipline such as business, finance and/or real estate;
- Proven academic track record with strong performance in analytical and financial courses;
- Excellent report writing skills and attention to detail is essential;
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) (VBA and other software skills a plus);
- Must be willing to travel in the region as and when required
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Client Service/Investor Relations, Real Estate Fund
Real Estate Fund Investments Director, Asian Family Office
Public Relations Director, Top Global Asset Management Firm
Business Manager, Investment Management Firm
Hong Kong Based Equity Trader, Global Asset Manager