Real Estate Analyst, APAC, Global Real Estate Advisory Firm
|Job Title:||Real Estate Analyst, APAC, Global Real Estate Advisory Firm|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2020 18:26|
We are currently seeking a Senior Analyst to join a Global Real Estate advisory firm in Singapore that focuses on executing APAC real estate transactions. The role will be based in Singapore and be part of a Regional team.
As a member of the team, you will be involved in developing, coordinating and implementing cross-border Real Estate solutions involving Acquisitions, Sale, and Debt Advisory etc for a large institutional clients across the whole APAC for a whole host of real estate asset class.
- Executing both buy and sell-side transactional business across the APAC region;
- Conduct or review financial modelling, focusing on discounted cash flow analysis, sales comparable analysis, etc.;
- Review client/operator's cash flow projections and support with benchmarking analyses;
- Research and analyse real estate market fundamentals;
- Assist with pitch/marketing documents and any other duties that management may reasonably require.
- Support senior directors of the group, manage existing and prospective client relationships across Asia Pacific related to cross-border finance and investment services;
- Relevant 2-5 years' experience in real estate, either within an sell-side environment like advisory firm, research or a bank;
- Undergraduate degree in relevant discipline such as business, finance and/or real estate;
- Proven academic track record with strong performance in analytical and financial courses;
- Excellent report writing skills and attention to detail is essential;
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) (VBA and other software skills a plus);
- Must be willing to travel in the region as and when required
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
FX & Rates Execution Trader, Global Buy Side Firm
Compliance Officer, Proprietary Trading Firm
Implementation Manager/Sr. Manager, Global Asset Management
Regional Payroll Associate - Top Tier Asset Manager
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Head of Enterprise Risk Management - Asset Manager