Radiographer (Healthcare Services)
|Job Title:||Radiographer (Healthcare Services)|
|Contact Name:||Cassia Seah|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2021 09:56|
Our client is a Singapore Integrated General Hospital providing holistic, seamless and one-stop care for the patients. They are keen to identify a Radiographer.
The Radiographer will provide imaging services, ensure safety and deliver good service and care to the patient. He/she is responsible for good housekeeping of the procedure rooms and work areas and proper care of the equipment.
- Provide imaging services, ensure safety and deliver good service and care to patients.
- Perform clinical radiography in general radiography and at least one advanced imaging modality (e.g. Ultrasound, CT, MRI, etc).
- Perform IV cannulation and administer contrast media for radiological examinations.
- Responsible for good housekeeping of the procedure rooms and work areas and proper care of the equipment.
- Ensure quality assurance programs are implemented and observed, as well as initiate system improvement within the section.
- Adhere to safe work practices, especially in radiation safety and infection control.
- Render prompt and courteous service delivery to external and internal customers.
- Conduct training and coaching of radiographers.
- Perform other administrative duties or ad-hoc quality departmental projects/activities as assigned by the Reporting Officer.
Ideally, the candidate possesses a Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography and is registered with the Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC). He/she is flexible to work on shifts. He/she is compassionate with good interpersonal and communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Singapore's healthcare cluster with definite plans for growth.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.