Quant Analyst, Asian Family Office
|Job Title:||Quant Analyst, Asian Family Office|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2019 11:39|
Our client is an established Asian Family Office. Due to growth, we are hiring for their investment team, focusing on Asset Allocation. The successful candidate will be supporting the firm's research, analysis and due diligence on managers. In addition, the candidate will contribute to the economic monitoring framework and performance/risk reporting.
We are looking for a high calibre contributor from a quantitative finance background with at least 3- 7 years of working experience from reputable financial institutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- External Fund Manager Research - Assist in the coverage and research of quantitative hedge funds for both new and existing managers.
- Perform statistical and quantitative analysis on managers to increase the efficacy of manager selection.
- Perform asset class risk analytics, style/factor analysis, performance attribution, simulations and optimisations for hedge funds and total portfolio using Excel and vendor system. Working cross functions to consolidate the total risk picture of all assets.
- Responsible to update and to improvise the in-house macro/economic monitoring framework which is an important input for asset allocation.
- Assist Company in their investment process, portfolio construction and asset allocation to meet the risk and return objectives of the Company
- Assist in improving performance reports with clear performance attribution analysis for both liquid and illiquid funds.
- Assist in performance, exposure and risk reporting, including periodic reporting to Investment Committee and Board meetings.
Experience and Qualification-
- At least 3-7 years of professional experience in finance or investment-related field is required.
- Candidates will require a strong degree/Masters in Mathematics, Statistics, Quantitative Finance, Computer Science or Data Science.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding work ethic, self-starter with good interpersonal skills.
- CFA qualifications would be an advantage.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.