Quality Manager (Life Sciences)
|Job Title:||Quality Manager (Life Sciences)|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2020 12:24|
Our client is a leading Healthcare & Life Sciences Diagnostics MNC. They are market leaders in the development production of a variety of innovative healthcare products globally. The company has a significant presence in Asia in terms of its reputable market position in developing high-quality manufacturing and distribution capabilities and takes pride in ensuring optimized end-to-end supply chain and quality management to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are currently on an active lookout for a suitable candidate as a Regional Quality Manager, who is the critical point of contact in terms of ensuring Quality related actions in support of New Product Development (NPD, Design Quality) and supporting systems, championing Quality Risk Management and R&D Design Control as well as the related process flow.
Reporting to the Global Quality Director, this position will be focussing on the below:
- Accountable for smooth development and release of engineering design implementation for existing and new product launches by means of ascertaining a feasible overall Quality Management Plan
- Spearhead proper quality control and assurance process flows and required inspection procedures, including that of reliability testing and also supporting process and/or product validation
- Mentor and provide training to Quality Engineers, where required
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives and periodic review, disposition, and corrective action activities associated with discrepant raw materials or finished goods
- Contribute to strategic Risk Management processes and the necessary system-level procedural requirements, and also to optimally support Quality System of development site(s) and CAPA processes etc
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 7 - 10 years of relevant experience in end-to-end Quality Engineering experience in a GMP environment
- Proven track record in an acquired solution-oriented mindset to deal with complex Design Control Process and QMS workflow
- Excellent hands-on experience and knowledge in related Quality regulations such as FDA QS, ISO14971
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to relay and/or drive process improvements across a global organisation to important stakeholders
- Good understanding of SAP (MM/PP modules) and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
Please provide your CV to Choo Hui Ting at firstname.lastname@example.org, preferably in Microsoft Word document format, or call at +65 6513 2515 for a confidential discussion.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Regional Quality Manager (Medical Devices)
Regional Procurement Manager
Regional Sourcing Manager (USA Chemicals MNC)
Plant General Manager (Based in Johor Bahru, Malaysia)
Global Logistics Director (Industrial)