Quality Director, Asia, One leading Manufacturing company
|Job Title:||Quality Director, Asia, One leading Manufacturing company|
|Location:||Suzhou Shi, Jiangsu|
|Contact Name:||Cherry Zhu|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2017 15:11|
Our client, one leading manufacturing company, is seeking a Asia Quality Director currently, Profile Search & Selection is acting as a Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Reports To: CEO
Goals and Objectives:
Leading the Group Quality Management Team to meet Customer Expectation and cap COQ.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understanding the TQM Concept and Training all Employees to ensure compliance. Using Visual Management and develop Total Participation.
- Upkeep of related Quality Certifications:
ISO9001, ISO13845, IATF16949, ISO14001, OHSAS18000, BCM22301
- Assure Safe Launches for New Programs:
Familiar with APQP process to ensure new programs are executed systematically
- Meeting the COQ Targets in related to SQM, Internal yields, Claims & Returns.
- Lead Team to manage Customer Complaints:
Enable Traceability to recall product, to provide clean dates, shift recovery and provide 8D countermeasures and its implementations.
- Good Presentation and Communication Skill to create Customer's Trust.
- Quality System Standardization across Group.
- Analyze the company weakness and establish Annual Plan and Strategies for all sites.
- Manage the group KPI.
- Meeting COQ according to the Industrial Standard.
- Achieve High Scores from all the Customers Ranking
- Zero Field Claims
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Competency
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Quality Management or equivalent.
- Experience in the Automotive requirement with working in the similar Industry for 5 years.
- Knowledge on 8D discipline, Ishikawa principle.
- Previous Employment Achievements
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's