Q&S Nursing Director
|Job Title:||Q&S Nursing Director|
|Contact Name:||Cherry Zhu|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2017 18:39|
Job Responsibility/Job Description：
1. Implement quality improvement and patient safety programs, including collecting and analyzing managerial and clinical indicators, preparation and presentation of reports, managing performance improvement projects, etc.
2. Serve as a consultant for different department and provide quality improvement, patient safety and risk management support.
3. Follow through on organizational safety event reporting system, including event investigation, follow up on corrective actions.
4. Lead and manage performance improvement projects from start to finish.
5. Develop and deliver quality and safety related training programs.
6. Assist with department leaders in writing and developing policy, plan and programs that is compliant with JCI standards and domestic regulations and standards.
7. Facilitate Quality and Safety related events and workshops, such as RCA, FMEA, RPIW etc.
8. Participate in JCI accreditation preparation.
9. Conduct internal audit to ensure compliance with JCI and domestic regulatory compliance.
10. Any other tasks assigned by CNO and Chief Quality and Safety Officer.
1. Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree in health administration or equivalent degree strongly preferred.
2. Minimum of 5 years of experience in healthcare setting, minimum 2 year experience working in quality or accreditation.
3. Clinical study and experience preferred.
4. JCI, DNV accreditation or related experience or quality and safety related experience strongly preferred. 5. CPHQ, Lean Six-sigma certificate preferred.
6. Knowledge about CQI, TQM, HRO SPC, or Lean 6-Sigma framework and methodologies, etc.
7. Knowledge and experience on project management.
8. Exposure or experience to international healthcare organization is preferred.
1. Fluent in Chinese and English.
2. Strong proficiency in using office software such as MS Word, PPT, Excel, Adobe Acrobat and etc.
3. Excellent data analytical skills and ability to prepare data report and present data into information.
4. Excellent presentation skills and comfortable of conducting training to staff
5. Attention to details
6. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work with all level of organization.
7. Ability to work at a cross culture and diverse organization
POSITION SUPERVISED by Chief Nursing Officer and Quality and Safety Director