|Contact Name:||Cherry Zhu|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2020 17:51|
- Provide intervention/psychotherapy to children, adults, and families in both clinic-based and community-based context
- Provide services in a culturally competent and sensitive manner
- Maintain confidentiality of records relating to clients' treatment
- Availability to assist in on-call after-hour duties on a rotational basis
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary setting that will include speech/language pathology, occupational therapy, psychiatry, behavioural paediatrics, neurology, etc.
- Clinic Management duties including:
- a) Maintenance of clinician schedules, interaction with the front desk and nursing staff for general department management
- b) Interaction with other disciplines within the department such as speech/language pathology and occupational therapy
- c) Interface with other departments within the hospital for referrals, such as neurology, ENT, etc. Develop and lead training workshops and courses about mental health issues for clinicians, families, or the community on an as-needed basis.
- Master degree in a related field, such as clinical psychology, counselling psychology
- Licensed to practice as a psychologist by an accredited and appropriate licensing body in home country
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
- If applicant is Chinese, applicant must qualify for Health Bureau certification
- Around 5 years of post-license experience providing clinical mental health services
- Experience with psych diagnostic and psychoeducational assessments