Project Management Officer Lead
|Job Title:||Project Management Officer Lead|
|Contact Name:||Cherry Zhu|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2018 09:34|
Report to: BU General Manager
We are looking for the candidate from Stragety consulting firm, like MBB or healthcare industry consulting firm like LEK. IMS, ZS Associate. And familiar with Eye healthcare project.
The PMO Lead will provide comprehensive coordination and oversight for all projects within the assigned project portfolio. Project direction can include projects from various areas of Global Franchise Development and associated functions. This individual is accountable for the tracking of execution and delivery of all projects objectives according to the scope, quality, timeline, resources, risk and budget requirements agreed upon in the project charters. Additionally, the PMO Lead is considered a project direction expert within Business Unit and is expected to continuously coach and mentor project managers and functional leaders on best practice project management methodologies
* List 4-10 of the major end results the position is to accomplish and show approximate percentage of time devoted to each. Describe in terms of broad responsibilities rather than specific tasks.
* Leads all areas of the portfolio projects to ensure successful completion of critical objectives.
* Provides direction to project managers to ensure fulfillment of their assigned project portfolio.
* Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
* Minimum education required for competent performance:
* Bachelors Degree Required, Masters Degree Preferred
* 8+ years of business experience preferably in a healthcare industry
* 5+ years of Project management experience preferred.
* 5+ yrs of experience in successfully leading multi-functional teams in a dynamic environment preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to build consensus, to lead teams through influence rather than authority, and build collaborative relationships.
* Demonstrated superior matrix management, strategic thinking, and communication skills