|Job Title:||Program Manager/Director|
|Contact Name:||Vivian Shen|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2019 16:09|
The Program Manager is responsible for managing and leading the overall business relationship with our small displacement partner for China. This role will provide the necessary leadership and oversight over our outside partner to ensure that the Company is able to successfully launch product in accordance with volume, cost, margin and customer experience requirements. This individual will work directly with both the supplier and Company leadership to execute the commercial aspects of the agreement including but not limited to product execution, contract manufacturing, network development and integration, customer experience, infrastructure (GIS, financial systems, order management) and the customer experience within dealerships.
- This role will be the primary liaison with our strategic small-displacement supplier and make both recommendations and execute decisions across this program. It will be responsible to multiple stakeholders, mapping fulfilment and "Order-to-Cash" processes and operations within the China market, leveraging resources within and outside the Company.
- This position will build the company's small-displacement business in China through effective planning and execution, ensuring that the company's customers in the regions receive excellent customer service that is expected of the brand.
- This position is expected to achieve all commercial and operational goals that are set for the market through effective project management, collaboration and partnership.
- This role will demonstrate the specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise in commercial partnerships inclusive of contract manufacturing management.
- Leads others to solve complex problems related to go-to-market through insights and analytical thought, exercising judgement and identifying innovative solutions. Will lead functional teams or projects to support the appropriate execution.
- Communicates difficult concepts such as statistical operator control (SOC), just-in-time (JIT) manufacturing, cost management tools, bench-marking.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
- Company's Operations: Work in partnership with China Commercial Team, Singapore HQ, Engineering, supply management, GIS Consumer Portfolio Management and other internal/ external stakeholders to establish/ manage company's operations and service to dealers in the market
- Project Management: Demonstrated ability to proactively anticipate potential barriers and develop solutions for successful project completion, leading others through influence where required.
- Teamwork: Must be dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external stakeholders; get first-hand stakeholder information and use it for improvements in products and services; talk and act with stakeholders in mind; establish and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders and gain their trust and
- Personal Development: Continuously strive to improve capability and to develop skill in support of the SDV KRAs as well as broader company This will include the execution of product availability consistent with our commitment, delivery of cost targets for the product, readiness of the network to sell this product and overall scorecard executable
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree in business or related field with a minimum of 5 years relevant working experience
- Good understanding of supply chain cycle
- Able to show experience of contract manufacturing oversight
- Direct automotive dealer network development experience is preferred
- Thorough understanding of automotive or motorcycle distribution in the local market(s)
- Thorough understanding of Brand Management
- The individual must encourage collaboration, cooperation and teamwork and be able to motivate others without direct authority
- Excellent organization, facilitation, coaching, interpersonal, change management, negotiation and communication skills to interact with all levels of the company
- Broad knowledge of the business with strong continuous improvement knowledge and
- Experience in project and program budgeting/forecasting and tracking to key metrics and deliverable.
- Possesses and utilizes sound technical and administrative judgement to ensure successful decision-making even when information may be incomplete or
- Has experience in leading and managing large scale change through the use of standard change management methodologies and can integrate into the overall Program Management Excellence (PMX)
- A high level of discipline, results-oriented management process, and a strong sense of responsibility and accountability are
- Experience in conflict intervention and resolution, together with a demonstrated ability to confront issues is also required. Has experience and is skilled in managing external consulting partnerships through a collaborative approach to meet business
- Fluency in English is expected, ability to communicate in Mandarin is mandatory
- The position requires approximately 50% travel