Professional Services Lead (Presales), InsurTech
|Job Title:||Professional Services Lead (Presales), InsurTech|
|Contact Name:||Gin Choo|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2021 09:19|
Our client is an insurTech SaaS provider that is building a suite of product platforms that insurance carriers can use to provide a fully digital experience to their customers.
The successful candidate will be joining a small, experienced technology team, with a strong agile engineering culture and a strong customer focus.
As a Professional Services Lead, you will interface with our customers to identify their needs. And, in turn, work across functions (product, engineering, support) to implement client needs and requirements.
In addition, you will research best practices and help our customers implement these best practices, using cost-effective solutions.
In this role you will partner with our clients and your fellow sales, product, technology team members, and QAs to
- Develop and document platform integration blueprint that can be used for customer engagements
- Be the primary interface between our clients and internal teams
- Engage with prospective clients for product demos and education
- Develop and implement project plans to integrate our software to meet our customer's needs
- Provide feedback to our product, software engineering and QA teams, based on learning and information from our clients
- Use feedback from clients to work with our product and software engineering teams to improve our digital platform
These are essential to success in this role:
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong project management skill, with an ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Experience with developing and supporting Cloud infrastructure
- Proven experience working directly with customers, and multi-disciplinary teams (product, sales, user experience, software engineering, QA, etc) to deliver solutions
- Solid understanding of current technology (hardware and software) concepts
- Experience working with large enterprise companies
These skills are not required but are a plus:
- A degree in Computer Science of Software Engineering
- Working in a startup or agile development environments
- Knowledge of digital frameworks / technologies
- Mandarin / Cantonese a plus as the role will cover Greater China businesses
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's