Production (Senior) Manager (Chemicals)
|Job Title:||Production (Senior) Manager (Chemicals)|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2022 13:50|
Our client is a global Chemicals Manufacturing business. They are market leaders in the development production of a variety of innovative consumer related ingredients globally. The company has a significant presence in Singapore and Asia in terms of its reputable market position in developing high quality manufacturing and supply chain capabilities, and takes pride in ensuring optimized end-to-end manufacturing excellence to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are currently on an active look out for a suitable candidate as a Production (Senior) Manager, who is the critical point of contact responsible for ensuring optimal manufacturing activities to achieve the required levels of operational efficiency while meeting customer's quality, for the Singapore site and beyond.
Reporting to the Plant Director, and this position will be focussing on the below:
- Subject Matter Expert to ensure efficient production planning, control of raw materials and quality production process
- Lead overall production team leaders and shopfloor to ensure Manufacturing compliance and high quality of finished goods aligned with customers' expectations
- Streamline production planning processes to ensure maximum efficiency of CAPEX machines and tools, including that of related manufacturing maintenance activities
- Spearhead required reviews of production work flow by working closely with Quality and Supply Chain teams to improve operational excellence and plant productivity, including that of initiating Operational Cost Reduction opportunities
- Identify, train and develop staff to further enhance the team's overall manufacturing efficiency and strategic knowledge to introduce process improvement activities to enable optimal adherence to ISO and HACCP standards etc
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 10 years of relevant experience in end-to-end Complex GMP Manufacturing Environment
- Proven track record in acquired solution-oriented mind set to deal with complex Food Manufacturing Design Control Process and Materials Planning workflow
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to relay and/or drive process improvements across to important stakeholders
- Good understanding of SAP (MM/PP modules) and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's